Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Chill track with a message

I hate using my own voice in tracks because all my focus goes into that voice instead of the arrangement. So i tend to use synthesized voices, that way i can stay objective and not get carried away by my own lousy voice. In this cases i have written down some words that made sense to me and had a synthesized female voice read it. I pitched the voice up a few notch to get a little girls voice. Childrens voices have a greater impact on the actual words than using an adult voice maybe it has something to do with we see children as the innocence and non corrupted part of our civilization.

The message of the track is quite clear and is one of those things that cant be said enough times.

http://www.michaelkastrup.com/synthdemos/MK_a_message.mp3

Instruments used: Zebra, Truepiano and Stylus RMX

EDIT: Ok i've been listening to this some hours later and its difficult to understand the voice without it being edited with pauses and stuff. Nice try thou heh heh, back to the drawing board.

/Michael

No comments: